Every one of my marriage ceremonies is tailored specifically to each couple or family. I really enjoy working with clients to find out what they are looking for, how I can help and how we can make each ceremony happy and memorable. Couples are able to give as much or as little input to the words or vows as they like.
I often travel further afield including the coast, Bungendore, Gundaroo, Southern Highlands but I need to charge a travel allowance for anything over 75 km round trip from Canberra.
We meet as many times as needed and rehearsals are included in all ceremony planning. I can suggest readings, poems, music, use of special symbols and staging tips within your ceremony.
I take care of all your legal paperwork and provide the certificates for every ceremony. I always supply a commemorative copy of the ceremony words and any special readings or poems we use.
I am delighted to be a Celebrant for:
- Marriages for all couples
- Commitment ceremonies
- Renewal of vows ceremonies
- Naming ceremonies
- Special birthdays
- Coming of age ceremonies
- In fact any event which you would like to make extra special by having a Civil Celebrant.
In addition I can offer:
- Simple legal wedding ceremonies in my home with your witnesses and one or two family members at a reduced cost.
- Supply of witnesses if needed
- Letters to Births Deaths and Marriages in support of a shortening of time for the Notice of Intended Marriage if needed.
- Letters advising of the marriage or proposed marriage for Visa purposes
- Use of my Chiayo sound system for the ceremony (including cordless mike, Madonna headset mike and music via Bluetooth, IPod, IPad or phone cable)
- Assistance with applying for your registered marriage certificate after the wedding.
- Advice about having documents translated and the steps needed if an interpreter has to be part of the wedding ceremony.